Microsoft recently announced the release of Visual Studio 2019 Preview 3 for Mac, the preview comes with several new features, including a new C# editor, support for multiple instances, reliable Git support and many more.
Here’s the update:
- Easily launch multiple instances of the IDE from the macOS dock.
- Use Xamarin to create smaller, faster Android apps and optimize Android development loop loops.
- Replace the Unity debugger with the same core engine as Visual Studio on Windows.
- Improve code editor, Git tools, .NET Core debug stability and performance, project/solution load improvements.
- Reliable Git support to track and submit all file changes/adds/deletes.
The new, fast, smooth, and high-performance C# editor comes with the first preview, built on the same core editor like Visual Studio on Windows.