Microsoft is launching Microsoft Launcher application update, version update to v5.2, bringing non-full-screen folder, lock screen long press shortcut enable, font size adjustment and so on.
Here’s the update:
- Non-full-screen folder for easy one-handed use and large screen devices.
- The Microsoft Rewards Daily Trading Card allows you to earn rewards and complete other tasks by using the Microsoft Launcher.
- Long-press shortcuts can be enabled on the icon even if the home screen is locked.
- If there is a performance issue, the user can send the CPU configuration file via “Contact Us” in “Settings”.
- The Launcher font size will now respect the system font size.
As with previous updates, the update is rolled out in stages, so it may take some time to get updates. If you use the Microsoft Launcher, you can go to the Google Play Store and manually check for updates.
Download the Microsoft Launcher for free, click this link to visit the Google Play Store