Officially released For the latest flagship smartphone from LG, the LG V60 ThinQ 5G, along with supporting a separate screen device like LG Dual Screen for more convenience.
LG V60 THINQ 5G SPECS
- Comes with 6.8-inch P-OLED FullVision screen, FHD resolution + 20.5: 9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 with Modem X55 chip, support 5G sub 6
- There is a fingerprint scanner under the display screen.
- RAM: 8 GB LPDDR5
- ROM: 128 GB / 256 GB, can add more microSD Card
- 10 MP front camera, f / 1.9
- Rear camera Quad Camera
- Primary resolution 64 MP f / 1.8
- 13 MP resolution, 117 degree wide angle f / 1.9
- Dual Z Camera (ToF Receiver and Emitter)
- Supports 8K video recording, including 4 microphones all around the device that help to cut noise and record sound more clearly.
- The 5,000 mAh battery supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+ (27W) fast charging via USB-C port.
- Supports Wi-Fi 6 standard, ax, NFC and Bluetooth 5.1
- Supports IP68 waterproof and dustproof standards, including MIL-STD 810G shockproof standards.
- The device comes with a pair of stereo speakers and a 3.5 mm headphone jack and supports 2-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC and LG 3D Sound Engine.
- The device runs with the Android 10 operating system.
- Available in 2 colors: Classy Blue and Classy White.
READY TO SUPPORT THE NEW LG DUAL SCREEN
- Comes with a 6.8-inch P-OLED FullVision screen with FHD resolution + 20.5: 9 aspect ratio
- There is a 2.1-inch secondary screen on the front of the Cover to display various notification details.
- The accessory weighs 134 grams.
- Supports charging via USB-C port
- Available in two colors, Black and White.
PRICE AND RELEASE DATE
- LG has not yet announced the official price, but not up to 999 US dollars, (reference price from the LG V50 ThinQ predecessor).
- Will be available for sale in coming March.