iPadOS 13.4 comes with mouse and trackpad support for iPad for greater accuracy. Including support for multi-touch gesture navigation, as well as added sharing of the iCloud Drive folder from the new Memoji apps and files. This update also includes bug fixes and improvements.
Mouse and trackpad support
- The completely redesigned cursor highlights the app’s icon on the Home and Dock screen and various buttons and controls in the app.
- Magic Keyboard support for iPad on iPad Pro 12.9 inches (3rd generation and later) and iPad Pro 11 inches (1st generation and later)
- Magic Mouse, Magic Mouse 2, Magic Trackpad, Magic Trackpad 2, and third-party Bluetooth and USB mouse support
- Multi-Touch gestures on the Magic Keyboard for iPad and Magic Trackpad 2 allow you to scroll, swipe to switch between App Spaces, go to the home page, access the app switcher, zoom in or out, tap to click, click. Secondary (right click) and swipe to switch between different pages
- Multi-Touch gestures on the Magic Mouse 2 allow you to scroll, click secondary (right click) and swipe to switch between pages.
- Sharing the iCloud Drive folder from the file app
- A control that restricts access to the people you explicitly invite or gives access to anyone who has a folder link.
- Right to choose who can change and upload files. And the people who can do just view and download files
- New nine Memoji stickers, such as smiling faces with hearts, hands and party faces.
- A control at all times for deleting, moving, flagging, or replying to messages in conversation view.
- Responses to encrypted emails are automatically encrypted once you have configured S / MIME.
App Store with Apple Arcade
- Universal Purchase Support allows one-time participating app purchases to be used with iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV.
- Games that have just been played in the Arcade are shown in the Arcade tab so you can continue playing on iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV.
- List view for all games
- Quick view in AR. Supports audio playback in USDZ files.
- Live conversion for Zhuyin will automatically convert Zhuyin to the correct characters, without pressing the space bar to convert text or selecting options.
- Live conversion for Japanese will automatically convert hiragana into the correct characters without having to press the space bar to convert text or select an option.
- Support for typing predictions
- Swiss German keyboard layout supported on 12.9 inch iPad Pro.
- The on-screen keyboard layout for the iPad Pro 12.9 inch is now the same as the Smart Keyboard.
This update also includes bug fixes and other improvements. This update will:
- Fixes an issue in the camera app that may cause the viewfinder to show a black screen after enabling
- Addresses issues that may cause the system to display that the Photos app is using too much storage space.
- Fixes an issue in the Photos app that may prevent images from being shared to the Messages app if iMessage is disabled.
- Solve an issue in the Mail app that may cause messages to not display in order
- Addresses an issue in the Mail app that may cause the conversation list to show blank rows.
- Fixes an issue that could cause Mail to close for unknown reasons when tapping the Share button in Quick View.
- Fixed an issue with settings that could cause cellular data to show off. Which is not correct
- Fixes an issue in Safari that may prevent webpages from turning colors when both dark mode and smart color reversal are enabled.
- Addresses an issue that may prevent text copied from web content in third-party apps to be displayed when pasting the text if dark mode is enabled.
- Fixes an issue in Safari that could cause the CAPTCHA squares to not display correctly.
- Addresses an issue that may prevent the Reminder app from issuing new notifications for overdue reminders until the item is marked complete.
- Fixes an issue that may cause the Reminder app to send notifications for completed reminders.
- Fixing an issue that causes the system to show that iCloud Drive is available in Pages, Numbers, and Keynote even when not logged in.
- Fix issues in Apple Music that may prevent music videos from streaming at high quality.
- Addresses issues in the home app that may cause tapping of security camera activity notifications, open other log entries
- Fixes an issue that caused apps for shortcuts to not display when tapping the Share menu from screenshots.
- Updated Burmese keyboard to allow punctuation symbols now accessible from numbers and symbols.
Some features may not be available in all regions or not on all Apple devices.For information about the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website: https://support.apple.com/ th-th / HT201222