Apple has released iOS 13.3.1, the latest version of the iPhone operating system for users to upgrade. In this version, it will focus on fixing bugs and improving performance. The file size is not very large, about 278.8MB for the iPhone 11 Pro.
IOS 13.3.1 INCLUDES IMPROVEMENTS AND BUG FIXES. THIS UPDATE INCLUDES:
- Resolves an issue with communication restrictions that allowed contacts to be added without entering the time code.
- Added settings to control location services using a special wideband chip U1.
- Fixes an issue that may cause a temporary delay before editing Deep Fusion pictures taken on iPhone 11 or iPhone 11 Pro.
- Addresses an issue with the Mail app that may cause remote images to be loaded even if the setting is disabled. “Load remote images”
- Addresses an issue that may cause multiple undo dialogs to appear in the Mail app.
- Fixes an issue that caused FaceTime to use the ultra wide-angle rear camera instead of using a wide-angle camera.
- Fixing an issue that prevented push notifications from being sent over Wi-Fi.
- Fixed an issue with CarPlay that may cause distorted sound when making calls in certain vehicles.
- Launched English Indian Siri support for HomePod.