Last year, Huawei introduced the Huawei Mate X with the first clamshell phone to make a buzz. Most of which will be released in China. But not enough for demand in China This model is not yet in Thailand, but for the Huawei Mate Xs that have just been released, this time there is hope. But the launch price is quite high at around $ 30,000 What is causing it to be that expensive? Let’s see
PREVIEW OF HUAWEI MATE XS
The overall design of this flip phone still looks very similar to its predecessors. But it has been improved in terms of screen material that is said to be 3 times more expensive than gold. The screen material used is called High Polymer Flex Display which consists of 3 layers, namely Polyimide Film, OCA and Polyimide Film. Also improved the flip mechanism to be even more robust
As for the display, when the flip is closed, it will be a large 6.6 inches with a resolution of 1148 x 2480 pixels. This front does not have a camera for selfies. But will flip to the back screen to use the main lens to take pictures
As for the back, we can see a screen folded down to a large size of 6.38 inches on the right edge, as shown in the picture, there are 4 lenses, there is a LED flash next to it, a button with a red line is expected. That is the button for unlocking the screen flip When pressed, the flap will bounce slightly and then unfold the screen. For the ridge of the device, though it looks strange But it helps us to be more comfortable
The folded back screen is also useful for taking selfies. Which will get a high clear image because it is the same camera as the main camera And also comes with a distance sensor that will help capture clearer images after blurring more beautiful than ordinary front-facing cameras
Huawei Mate Xs On the right side of the machine is the power button. As well as being a fingerprint sensor to unlock the screen Or do other transactions The left side is the center of the screen that is folded. If actually used, may need to be careful not to get bumped
The upper part of the machine will see that there is a microphone. SIM card slot And infrared port The bottom of the machine has a microphone to pick up the sound. USB-C charging port and speaker port
The top and bottom, when folded out, is quite thin. Convenient to hold
As for the screen, when unfolded, it can be as large as 8 inches. It can be said that it is a small tablet.
HUAWEI MATE XS SPECIFICATION
- Body size 78.5 x 161.3 (folded to 78.5 mm) x 11 mm.
- Weight 300 grams
- 8 inch wide OLED screen with a resolution of 2480 x 2200 pixels
- When folded, the main screen is 6.6 inches wide by 2480 x 1148 pixels and the secondary screen is 6.38 inches wide by 2480 x 892 pixels.
- CPU: HUAWEI Kirin 990 5G Octa-core Processor 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.86 GHz + 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.36 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 1.95 GHz
- GPU: 16-Core Mali-G76
- NPU: Dual Big Core + Tiny Core NPUs (Neural-network Processing Unit)
- EMUI 10.0.1 operating system based on Android 10
- 8 GB RAM + 512 GB ROM, supports NM SD Card up to 256 GB
- Leica Quad Camera: 40 MP (Wide Angle Lens, f / 1.8 aperture) + 16 MP (Ultra Wide Angle Lens, f / 2.2 aperture) + 8 MP (Telephoto, f / 2.4 aperture, OIS), HUAWEI Time-of- Flight (TOF) Camera
can push ISO up to 204800, 45x zoom range, Ultra-wide lens, 3x optical zoom and 30x digital zoom, shoot macro at 2.5 centimeters and support AIS (HUAWEI AI Image Stabilization).
- 4500 mAh battery, support fast charging 55W
- Interstellar blue
- price- unknown