HMD Global, a company licensed to design, manufacture and distribute smartphones, the Nokia brand has introduced a mid-range smartphone with a premium specification, the Nokia 8.3 5G, which comes with a large screen. , 4 rear cameras, ZEISS lens and supports 5G. HMD Global claims to be “Killer flagship” (Flagship Killer) that has it all.HMD Global says that the Nokia 8.3 5G is a proof of future innovation. It can support 5G connections in many bands, more expensive than the flagship smartphone, which will allow Nokia 8.3 5G to be used via 5G networks around the world.
Interesting specifications of the Nokia 8.3 5G
- 6.81-inch Puredisplay design, Full HD + resolution, supports HDR content display with Adaptive Display feature that adjusts image contrast according to ambient lighting conditions.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G chipset and equipped with a 5G modem chip
- RAM 6 GB / 8 GB
- Capacity 64 GB / 128 GB
- Front camera ZEISS lens 24 megapixel resolution
- 4 rear cameras, ZEISS lens: 64 megapixels (primary) + 12 megapixels (Ultrawide) + Marco camera + distance sensor
- Battery 4,500 mAh, supports charging at a voltage of 18 W
The interesting thing is The main camera module and Ultrawide are designed to focus on video recording efficiently in low light, able to combine pixels up to 2.8 µm, smooth video recording, audio technology OZO Audio that helps in recordingIn addition,
Thehe Android 10 operating system is installed as part of the Android One program, which confirms that the latest version of the software will be updated for 2 years and 3 consecutive years of security updates.
The Nokia 8.3 5G has a polar black body that was inspired by the northern lights design.